Alzheimer's Support Group
Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges & possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways of coping.
• Share feelings, needs and concerns.
• Learn about community resources.
- Thursday, June 27, 2019 Show more dates
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- LIN Community Room
- Lincoln Branch Library
Lincoln Community Center
1255 Manchester Rd.
Erie, PA 16505
Contact phone: 814-451-7085
Contact email: email@example.com