Work For Yourself @ 50+
Are you over 50 and looking for ways to improve your current financial situation? Have you ever considered a second career as an entrepreneur? Work for Yourself@50+ has the information you need to succeed.
AARP Foundation’s Work for Yourself@50+ initiative will help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and learn what it takes to launch a successful self-employment venture.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and scary. Work for Yourself@50+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
- A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself.
- Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea.
- A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity.
- Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams.
- Ways to find trustworthy support and services.
REGISTER HERE: https://aarp.cvent.com/d/vyqs5j/
- Friday, August 30, 2019
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- LIN Community Room
- Lincoln Branch Library