Being Kidney Smart
Take control of your kidney health. Attend a no-cost Kidney Smart® class and get your questions answered by certified kidney care educators. They’ll be able to answer questions like the following:
• What causes chronic kidney disease (CKD) and how can it be delayed?
• What is a kidney-friendly diet?
• What treatment options are available that can fit a variety of work and lifestyle needs?
• How does the transplant process work, who can receive this treatment and how may it lead to better health?
Free and Open to the Public | No Registration Required
Questions? Contact the Iroquois Branch Library at 814-451-7082
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- IRQ Community Room
- Iroquois Branch Library
Iroquois Avenue Branch Library
4212 Iroquois Ave.
Erie, PA 16511
Contact phone: 814-451-7082
Contact email: email@example.com