CO. STARTERS Refocus Workshop Online
This two–hour virtual workshop will help you find the focus and clarity you need to shift your mindset and find a new way forward in your business.
If you are a small business or entrepreneur who is…
- Wondering how your business will survive the COVID-19 crisis
- Overwhelmed and looking for a place to start
- In need of practical help to cut through the chaos
- Feeling isolated and needing support
…this workshop is for you.
In this workshop you will…
- Determine immediate next steps needed to stabilize
- Re-examine your venture using the CO.STARTERS Canvas
- Strategize how to better solve your customers’ changing needs
- Learn how to adapt or refine your business model
Virtual workshop via Zoom. Device with internet connection required. An email with information on how to join the virtual session will be sent prior to the workshop.
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Blasco Memorial Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Blasco Memorial Library
160 East Front Street
Erie, PA 16507
Contact phone: 814-451-6927
Contact email: email@example.com