"Love Makes a Family" Resource Packs
Reserve a free, LGBTQ+ inclusive resource pack for your family! These packs are recommended for LGBTQ+ families and their friends and allies. They are also a great starting point for parents who want to discuss family diversity with their children. Each pack is recommended for children ages 3-8 and contains:
1. Two "My Family" booklets to complete with your child(ren).
2. A popsicle stick family photo frame and decorative stickers.
3. A free rainbow crayon.
4. Four "Roll a Rainbow" game sheets, a cardstock die, and game instructions.
5. Rainbow magic scratch sheets and a popsicle stick for etching designs.
6. Lists of picture books about diverse families, LGBTQ+ families, and gender identity.
7. Instructions for downloading a free eBook on hoopla.
8. Tips for navigating conversations about family diversity with your child(ren).
One resource pack per household, please. Packs will be released in mid-June. Please wait for a delivery confirmation before coming to the library to get your pack. This confirmation is separate from the automatic email you will receive upon successfully registering.
Contact phone: 814-451-6936
Contact email: email@example.com